We are an ideal partner for businesses that need occasional support from experienced lawyers.
FCS’s corporate secretarial team has been assisting companies in complying with the Companies Act and ACRA regulations since 2017. Our comprehensive range of corporate secretarial and administrative services are able to support the needs of Singapore companies, foreign companies registered in Singapore and companies in most offshore jurisdictions.
Backed by experienced lawyers, our team has the necessary skills and resources to assist businesses discharge their statutory duties and provide access to legal advice when required.
- Incorporation of private and public companies limited by guarantee or shares
- Registration of branches, representative offices and foreign companies in Singapore
- Coordinating the purchase of companies in various offshore jurisdictions (BVI, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements under the Singapore Exchange Mainboard and Catalist Listing Rules, Code of Corporate Governance, Singapore Companies Act and other statutory requirements
- Attendance and recording minutes at shareholders’ meetings
- Release of announcements on behalf of listed companies on SGXNet
- Provision of Registered Office
- Provision of a Singapore qualified lawyer as your company secretary
- Maintaining and updating statutory books and records (minute books, registers of directors, secretaries and shareholders, register of transfer and register of charges, etc)
- Ensuring compliance with annual filing requirements
- Preparing and submitting electronic fillings with ACRA, including annual returns, share allotment forms, transfers, etc
- Preparing board and shareholders’ resolutions
- Arranging for appointment of nominee directors and local agents in Singapore
- Dissolution and liquidation of business entities in Singapore
- Corporate Concierge ( Virtual offices and PA services)
Real Lawyers Are Utilized
Unlike many other corporate secretarial services firms, we only use certified lawyers to be the company secretary for the companies that engage us. We firmly believe in providing value and this is one of the ways we show it.
When you have engaged us as your company secretary, feel free to reach out for free legal consultations. We are here to assist in any way we can!
Law Firm Support
Sometimes standardized solutions are just not enough. This is where the use of a law firm provides value. Foxwood LLC is always at hand to help you with the more complex issues you face!